Sarasota County Parks and Recreation areas are assets enjoyed by residents and visitors of all ages.
The Friends of Sarasota County Parks, Inc. a 501(c) 3 organization was founded 14 years ago to support the efforts of the Sarasota County Department of Parks, Recreation and Natural Resources through fundraising, programming and giving back to our park system as volunteers for special events and ongoing park programs.
During the 2017-2018 program year, a membership to the Friends of Sarasota County Parks will offer participants — the monthly newsletter (email or snail mail – their choice), priority registration to Friends’ programs and discounts on merchandise and at local parkPERKS partners.
As a parkPERKS vendor, we are asking that you offer our members, a discount at your establishment or on your services/products (see application) when they present their 2017-2018 membership card. (January 2017- March 31, 2018)
As a parkPERKS vendor, you will receive:
- Business listing, description and contact information on the Friends membership page at www.foscp.org
- A parkPERKS decal to display at your establishment.
- Logo listing with a link to your website on our corporate partner page
- Opportunity to become our parkPERKS vendor of the month which includes a story about your business on both the home page and priority placement on the membership page AND
- Your business information in front of over 2,000 newsletter subscribers and viewed by more than 10,000 page hits monthly at no out of pocket cost to you.
- Vendor Spotlight — Logo of business with link to website chosen weekly and to Facebook and FOSCP website.
Are you interested in supporting YOUR County Parks and reaching out to thousands of individuals annually? It’s easy…
- Fill out the Vendor Application below
If you would like to have your business represented on this page, please fill out a parkPERKS Vendor Application by clicking the button below.